Exercise your EQ skills for higher wellbeing
Explore the Emotional Intelligence link to Wellbeing, and discover some techniques for enhancing Wellbeing to thrive…
Wellbeing is a combination of mental, physical and social wellness. Most people realise that exercising, eating well and cutting down on stress are some of the factors that will help you to feel good. It’s the part where you actually make all those things happen consistently where most people stumble.
So what is it that helps people make these decisions that lead to higher wellbeing?
It’s Emotional Intelligence.
Stress has been steadily increasing over the past 20 years, change is a constant, and technology is disrupting at an exponential rate. How do we keep up? If we want to thrive, we need to maintain optimal energy and functioning, or Wellbeing.
A measurable outcome of exercising Emotional Intelligence skills, Wellbeing is a critical component of psychologically safe, supportive and productive work climates. It impacts our balance and health – two important factors influencing our ability to be productive and produce results – in our professional and personal lives.
We all have the power to create a healthier workplace, for ourselves and for others. Using the SEI EQ Profile, participants gain access to their own EQ skills and learn how to leverage them to enhance their Wellbeing and to help contribute to the climate of the environment within which they function.
of the workforce in the UAE suffer from stress in one form or another, according to research from YouGov
- Learn the cool Neuroscience behind Emotional Intelligence and Wellbeing as a measurable outcome.
- Gain awareness of your patterns and behaviours impacting your Wellbeing and the impact on your performance.
- Explore the link between the EQ skills of Emotional Literacy, Optimism, Consequential Thinking and Intrinsic Motivation and your Wellbeing.
- Apply the power of intentional choice to enhance your Wellbeing and foster others’ as well.
- Develop and practice language and techniques to support your intentional choice.
- Emotional Intelligence profiles to explore personal EQ skills.
- Experiential learning – activities to create the neuralpathways to new behaviours.
- Personal Storyboarding.
Who will benefit?
Any team member or leader looking to enhance their own performance, and/or to create a supportive and productive work environment or climate.