The Vital Signs model of Leadership for high performance
Mood matters in creating the climate and conditions for engagement…
We know that engagement drives results.
Leadership Vitality places participants in this success equation by exploring how to lead the vital drivers of performance, balancing both the operational and people side, and the outcomes crucial to move organisations forward.
Leadership Vitality provides insight for leaders about how to manage themselves through their Emotional Intelligence to positively impact themselves, their teams and ultimately the organisation.
The programme delivers unique leadership education based on Emotional Intelligence and the latest Neuroscience research.
Participants receive their Leadership Vital Signs assessment which provides insight into their personal impact and effectiveness.
The assessment is interpreted during the workshop, enabling Leaders to explore how to lead the vital drivers of performance, balancing both the operational and people side, and the outcomes crucial to move organisations forward.
(Six Seconds 2017)
- Learn the Vital Signs model and driver of performance
- Use the powerful Leadership Vital Signs tool for accelerating change and strengthening leadership, and identify barriers to sustainable performance
- Explore and develop the context and framework for people to perform and excel – gain insight into the motivation of others
- Understand how emotions affect people to increase engagement
- Apply consequential thinking to prioritise more effectively in the operation
- Recognise patterns that form obstacles in performance and adapt in the organisation
- Identify emotional building blocks to trust and remove them with team members
- Recognise opportunities for personal growth and to leverage strengths
- LVS – Leader Vital Signs assessment
- Interactive workshop
Who will benefit?
- Leaders at all levels: experienced managers as well as new managers will find this programme valuable.